Monday, July 30, 2007

Family Fun

I just came from my Tito and Tita's Golden wedding anniversary; and it was fun!




It has been quite awhile since the Ledesma clan got together for such an occasion. Like most celebrations, there was an over abundance of food and booze. (I did not take advantage of the latter; I did not want my family to see me drunk, hehe.)



Funny thing though, even if I was not drunk, I somehow ended up at the dance floor, and TRIED to dance. It was a pathetic attempt, considering my mom is an excellent dancer(she might even compete next year!).

How terrible am I at dancing? If you see my mom dance and then watch me attempt to dance, you would probably ask me if I was adopted, actually, remove probably.

A funny thing also happened during the party, Tito Bo (a family-friend) told me that news around Ledesco (company of my Tito Baby) was that I was already a lawyer.

That is added pressure on my part...

Resolution for next Ledesma event(my cousin's wedding next year):

1. I should dance at a more respectable level.

2. Practice my laugh for times people call me "Attorney".

3. Have the same amount of fun... (if not more!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe. dancing is fun! even if you think you've got two left feet, that shouldn't stop ya from shakin booty! hihihi :D

John said...

Um, buti pa kung two left feet, it seems like i have stumps for feet when i dance :P