Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lost and Found

I remember that I used to love writing a lot; For me, doing so was an effortless process, but unfortunately, for some reason I quit writing because nothing inspired me anymore.

A friend mind told me that I should just right and right; even in the absence of inspiration. Thanks to that suggestion, I realized that to just write and write, allows you to discover that deep within the very fiber of your being, lies the many reasons that inspire you to write.

There are things such as fears,hopes and dreams. There are stories of loss,sadness,love,friendship,redemption,and happiness. These are but the most basic of human emotions and experiences. These are the very things that probably inspired the greatest of writers.

I know that I have lost the ability to write the way I used to, but little by little, I have begun to once again recognize that the things which should inspire you; are the things that mean a lot to you.